SEKOLAH TUNAS UNGGUL MISSION STATEMENT
To develop students spiritually, emotionally, and intellectually which then enables them to adapt and contribute in a global world.
Our mission is to build quality education for:
- cultivating faith, piety, and noble character of students;
- developing self and social awareness;
- improving knowledge, insight, and students’ critical thinking;
- strengthening students’ language literacy, numeracy, communication and use of technology.
- developing active, compassionate, lifelong learners and global citizens.
IB MISSION STATEMENT
The International Baccalaureate® aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
To this end the organization works with schools, governments and international organizations to develop challenging programmes of international education and rigorous assessment.
These programmes encourage students across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.